5th Grade Williamsburg Trip
The fifth grade Williamsburg trip is the culmination of a year-long study of early American history. Our students have studied the foundations of our nation through the explorers, first settlements, thirteen colonies, and finally the founding of a new independent nation. They have built forts, researched founding fathers, and have even reenacted battles from the Revolutionary War. Our students eagerly await the day when they will walk in the footsteps of the men and women they have studied. This trip gives them a chance to step into history and become a part of all that they have learned.
- Dates: April 13–16, 2021 (tentative)
- Trip Leader: Sarah Davenport
- Cost: TBD
- Chaperones: Chaperones are chosen from the pool of parents who apply via the chaperone application form. There is no guarantee that everyone who applies to chaperone will be chosen to attend the trip.
- Informational Meeting: This meeting will be scheduled for an evening sometime in September.
- Mandatory Chaperone Meeting: This meeting will be scheduled for an evening sometime in March.
- Final Parent Meeting: This meeting will be scheduled for an evening a few weeks before the trip.